Wednesday, January 04, 2006

YEAHHHH!!!

MARX was rather chill last nite. I spun out some atroucious garrage music and some particularly putrid house. I closed with some instrumental jamican dance music that noone appreciated. Some random hipster looking doofus asked me to turn it down and in response I punched him in the face while rudely fondling his date.

Ok, so it didn't really go like that at all. It went well, I got some compliments from a chunky woman who said her name was kate. The new tuesday bartender there, replacing my roomate Tom, i think his name is Mike, oh he's the owner to boot is a real chill guy. had one too many beers and I'm barely functioning here at work today, and I didn't make it in until 12, ouch my fucking head.

Can you believe that shit with the miners in PA? I left marx thinking that they were all found alive only to get the tragic news that this wasn't the case at all. I was so drunk and stupid at that point that I started to cry for them, i balled like a little girl i tell ya, and it felt good.

update: oh yeah, my card cleared thank god. i guess that possibly could have endangered me playing there in the future, "hey that's the bum that couldn't cover his tab last week" you get the idea. my consertation while mike ran the card was imense, then he handed me the recipet and i knew all was well. whew.... good times.

No comments: