Saturday, January 14, 2006

I have good news!


I got the worker bee award from Buzzlife in recognition of my promotional efforts. This is so cool!! I have been working for them for almost three years now and it's really gratifying to receive some formal recognition of my efforts. This party, Cubik, is the cornerstone of the DC clubbing experience and I'm proud to have had a hand in its continuing success. So yeah, I’m totally psyched on it, go Buzzlife and everybody go to Cubik and party it up while your there.

Additionally, if anyone who reads this space wants to go to nation nightclub on a Friday to the Cubik dance party, send an email to me and I’ll put you on the guest list so that it’s free for you! Also, be sure and tell all your friends about the Cubik party, it truly is something unique and should be enjoyed by everyone in the District of Columbia.

BOH!!

No comments: