Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, 06 is going well so far, but it's still way to early to be able to tell if 06 will be better than 05, cause 05 was a bad year, so looking forward from here it's easy to assume that 06 will be better than 05. Cause for me and probably a third of the people I know agree that 05 really tested us all and broke the mold for rotten experiences. Perhaps in the future we will look back and see that 06 succeeded in sucking less than 05. I think that this is the best we can hope for. I know that 06 will invariably be filled with it's own special mistakes, accidents, intentional tragedies and terrific failures, so in light of this I will take heart in the knowledge that 06 will be able by comparison to improve our outlook if only through such lucid judgment and bent logic.

No comments: