Thursday, January 05, 2006

I got a new bike, i think.


I'm the leading bidder! It's just like my stolen bike cept it has a buncha upgraded parts, new wheels, chain, etc. I can't wait to get it in the mail! I also bought a $100 Dolche & Gabana track suit for lounging around the house.

No-one better try and snipe this auction, I'm staying here at work until it closes to ensure I'm riding around town by this time next week. Weee!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....

update: Fuck, I got outbid on the bike. This sucks, less the shipping charges I was literally outbid by $1. I messaged the high bidder and offered him $50 to drop the auction in my favor, but nothing doing. This sucks. Perhaps I should have actually stayed at work until it closed like I said I would, instead of going shopping at the giants for caviar and cheese (no joke there, among other things that's what I bought). Fuck. I doubt I'll see another bike like that for sale anytime soon. Ya know; I almost knew this would happen.. Me screaming earlier about how no-one better snipe me on this auction, well it happened. This is a lesson that I have to learn and soon! I would go on and on about instances over the past three years where my instincts screamed out to me at times and I merely shrugged them off, and as such the consequences I felt were immense and then later I was like, "wow, if only I had listened to my initial gut reaction on this, I wouldn't be here now". Fuckers, all. Ya hear?