Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Terri hatcher is a slut

Ha ha.... The Indo-Asian news service is on the cutting edge of journalism! How fucking sleazy is this? and other news websites are carryig this as well. jeez..
Hatcher shocks neighbours with car sex
Indo-Asian News Service

Los Angeles, Aug 3 (IANS) "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher is shocking neighbours by supposedly having sex with a succession of men in her car parked outside her Los Angeles home.

According to the Internet Movie Database, the actress had confessed that after her 10-year marriage with actor Jon Tenny ended she had been celibate for months.

The actress says: "I'm living my youth late. I worked when I was young, then I was married for 10 years. So I enjoy the innocence of a great make-out. I've had that battered VW van for years... "

--Indo-Asian News Service

For clarifications/queries, please contact IANS NEWS DESK at
2616-5778/8546, 2617-3369 or mail us at
support@eians.com

No comments: