Thursday, August 25, 2005

the going out gurus are of no help. at all.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!1! The Washington Post's going out "Gurus" actually printed my slightly tounge in cheek question seeking some 'artsy' event to attend this weekend. I think their suggestion stinks however, and it appears that they put about as much thought into this response as I did while formatting the query. Oh well, garbage in, garbage out. Jessie, if you see this ever, I'm just having a little fun, tee hee. (-:
Washington, D.C.: Is there anything going on in DC this weekend that would impress this liberated artsy chick I'm trying to score with. Also I only have $50. Thanks.

Rhome: Malitz is instigating, trying to have me, the Guru of Controversy step on this potential landmine. Why don't you take her to DCAC then spring for some Burrito Brothers. You can even keep the change!

Funny, but this still leaves me looking for something out of the norm for Saturday night, I'm looking for collaborative interpretive painting set to French jazz or something like that. I'm disappointed in d.c.'s offerings as of yet. Still looking…...

No comments: