Thursday, September 15, 2005

woman steals police car

LOLZ!! the cop says, "no I wont give you a ride why don't you take a cab" So in response she steals his squad car! That's awesome. There's something fishy about the cops account of events here. The cop claims that he shot at the car because she was trying to run him over, yet the car is described as fleeing the scene, i.e.... driving away from the officers. Even money says the cop shot at the car from behind and the woman never tried to run him over, he was likely enraged after this broad stole his cruiser!
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Local Digest
Woman charged in theft of police car

Prosecutors have filed charges against a woman they say stole a police car parked in front of Harborview Medical Center, prompting an officer to shoot out the windshield of the fleeing vehicle.

No one was injured in the Sept. 10 shooting, and the officer who fired the shots has been put on paid administration leave while the incident is investigated. According to court documents, police said the woman, Leslie Christine Morfin, 43, appeared to be trying to run them down.

Morfin told police she'd stolen the car after the officers, who had been called to the hospital to investigate a domestic disturbance, refused to give her a ride to West Seattle and suggested she take a cab instead.

Morfin, who has been charged with theft of a motor vehicle, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday.

2 comments:

Leslie (Morfin) Braggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie (Morfin) Braggs said...

I was just trying to get to my daughter after not knowing where she was for 12 years. I wanted to tell her happy birthday. I learned later on that my uncle's wife abused her horribly. Fed her a bowl of oatmeal a day and forced her to drink her own urine. A team of wild horses can't keep me from my kid. Happy to say that she's stable now. But still suffers from severe PTSD. She was taken from me after the death of my mother & first-born daughter. I gave birth to my 2nd daughter the day after my mother and first born's funeral. Grieving severely, to say the very least. Our system is so jacked up. And you're right. I was not trying to run the cop over. Just had tunnel vision to see my daughter; that's all I could think about.