Monday, September 19, 2005

the redskins suck, my bike is gone

they suck. I'm heartbroken, the same day my bike gets stolen, my team losses to the cowboys. Potentialy one of the only games I'll truly care about this season. Oh, and my bike, totally jacked from the Columbia Heights metro station while I was at work today. It was a sky blue ten speed Nishiki Century with black handlebar tape and white brake lines, I loved that bike and now I have to go buy another one. It was kind of rare, Nishiki isn't making bikes anymore and they were only imported for a short time during the mid 90's. I am very upset about this.

ARRRRRRGGGGH!!!!!!11

Edit: ok, the redskins won, im elated, bike whereabouts remain unknown. I went to bed and missed the skins victory, I turned in the towel as i was pretty sure the game was rapped up. I hope this lights a fire under gibb's ass, I'd like to go to the superbowl damnn't!! If you see any cowboy's fans, (look for mullets) be sure and remind them that the braves are back on the warpath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woman fakes injury to steal SUV
A Spokane man stopped this morning to help what appeared to be an injured woman, only to have her steal his SUV before leading police on a chase that ended with a crash into power poles in west Spokane County.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)