Wednesday, July 20, 2005

some people will do anything for love

Ha ha ha.... oh this might be my best find this week.
No liebe dich for goof
20/07/2005

A drunk German man was arrested for repeatedly dialling the emergency services because he had fallen in love with voice of one of the operators. The line of phone boxes used by Guenther Bergmann was traced by officers, who arrested him for wasting police time. The 45-year-old Duesseldorfer had accidentally dialled the emergency services the first time around, but claims he became besotted by the operator's voice.

Mr Bergmann said: "The first time I called it was an accident, I just pressed the wrong buttons. "But the operator had such a sexy voice that I lost control and had to keep ringing back." The goof pleaded with police not to arrest him and even confessed: "I think I'm in love with her."

© 1998-2005 DeHavilland Information Services plc. All rights reserved.

No comments: