Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The rules of attraction

A rather interesting article about what attracts members of the opposite sex to one another. All evidence continues to indicate that at the heart of it animalistic impulses and influences dictate who we will be attracted to. Doesn't it piss you off that our lives are no more complex than this? Everyone is looking for the mate, hunter, gatherer, etc. who can best defend their herd from threats while adequately providing for the offspring. I feel cheated, I'm starting to realize that there is little more to life than these base impulses. So I guess to find happiness I need to find the love of my life before I'm thirty and create some kids? Gag me now, please, there has got to be a better way.

oh well, the article makes for an interesting read at least.

read up...

No comments: