Monday, April 24, 2006

thoughts of the day

Today while in the line at the giants here in lovely columbia heights, the long ass line that streatched a quarter aisle lenght. Has any one else seen this? I would love to know what their daily volume is, as I'm sure that its staggeringl both in terms of daily sales and traffic. i ended going nuts again there ad spending over $100 on cheeses, strange vegtables, tofu, salmon, spices, chicken, olives and sour cream. and a lot of other stuff that I'm leaving out right now. So I should be stocked for food for the forseible future, well a couple of weeks at most, he he... I hope the vegtables i bought don't go bad before i get a chance to use them. I have some asparagus that is starting to go funky as we speak, but I'm really not in the mood for it tonight, so maybe tommorow? eww.. I hate to throw put anything, as a general principle i abohr waste. i guess I could always put the asparagus into the juicer. groan... might have to ad some tequila before i can drink that. what does asparagus puke look like? I bet that it's real nasty and vile to look at. Cleaning up puke is terrible, so lets not go there.

anyways.. Something happened to me while i was in the grocery line, something spectacular and noteworthy. However for the life of me I can't remember what that was. It was almost as if this occurance existed inside of the breif space inwhich events flash brilliant for seconds than fade just as quickly into the mundane routing that I have slowly over the years learned to ignore and marginilize as much as possible. So for the life of the matter i can't seem to recall exactly what transpired in that nreif moment where earth and life became one entity. oh well..

No comments: