Friday, October 28, 2005

Trance scene in Japan - Redux

This sounds like it's going to be a cool party. If I find myself in Japan this weekend I'll be sure and check it out, as unlikely as that is I have to be sure that I keep my options open just in case.
THE SECOND ROOM PRESENTS

Psychedelic radar 10.28

By JEFF OGRISSEG
Special to The Japan Times Online

Saturday, Oct. 29

Solaris -- Spookadelik

Psychedelic trance meets Halloween "cos-play!" Solaris ( www.solaris-music.com) presents "Spookadelik," a spooky psychedelic Halloween party, at Differ Ariake in Odaiba. Live acts Bamboo Forest, Intelabeam, Fatali and Tri-Force, plus DJs Stef, Fatali, Sido and Oz. Starts at 10 p.m. Tickets are 6,000 yen at the door.

But for those wearing full costumes, the entrance fee is 4,000 yen. There will be an inspection at the door -- only those wearing complete costumes are eligible for the discount.

continue reading...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about dallas classified ads You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hi m tb79, I stopped by your page in my efforts to do some research plastic surgery in philadelphia. I have been thinking about having a procedure for a couple of years now. Your this post caught my eye and I thought I would stop by. Its been a little hare to find good information on plastic surgery in philadelphia, I think you would agree. Great information you have here and thank for the read!