Sunday, October 09, 2005

omg, my wallet is gone.

OH SHIT!!!! Somewheres in between the velvet lounge, promoting at FUR, and finding my way home, my wallet disapered! everyhing was in there. credit cards, social security card, draft card, voter registration, etc... I called Wachovia and there wasn't any activity on it, so it wasn't stolen. i was so out of my mind blasted that i remember nothing at all. luckily my cousin Austin had a great 21st birthday! I got him the NBA live 2006 game for the playstation, his totally amped on that, as i understand it that is the title that all the kids are playing nowadays. but... the night went off so well, until i lost my wallet while skipping around dc totally blasted and senseless. WTF!!!?? When am i going to grow up and get a life. fuck it i'll be rich soon. replacing the draft card i got back in '97 not going to be as easy, tat shit may be gone for ever.

matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Capturing Files from Network Streams
Eric Chavez, a good friend of mine, alerted to a new tool called tcpxtract . The purpose of this tool is to extract files from network dump files.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Information Technology related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest on Technology News.