Friday, August 10, 2007

Rudy G is a liar, what?!

"America's Mayor" is an unmitigated disgrace.
RUDY'S 9/11 TOXIC SHOCK
By CARL CAMPANILE

August 10, 2007 -- Rudy Giuliani claimed yesterday he was at Ground Zero "as often, if not more" as rescue and recovery workers - and exposed to the same health risks.

"This is not a mayor or a governor or a president who's sitting in an ivory tower. I was at Ground Zero as often, if not more, than most of the workers," he said while campaigning in Cincinnati.

"So, in that sense, I'm one of them," he added.

The statements enraged victims' families and responders who became ill after being exposes to toxins at Ground Zero.

"That's insulting and disgraceful. He's a liar," said Fire Capt. James Riches, whose firefighter son, James Jr., died on 9/11.

"I was down there on my hands and knees looking for my son. [Giuliani is] living in a dreamland," said Riches, part of a fire officers association opposing Giuliani.

No comments: