Monday, December 11, 2006

Father, son die in bizarre incident

My my.. What a tragic and senseless accident, I can't bring myself to joke about it.
By Indo Asian News Service

New Delhi, Nov 22 (IANS) A mentally-challenged man, jumped off his eight-storey apartment Wednesday, only to fall on his son standing below. Both died.

Police said 74-year-old Kailash Chand Garg, a resident of sector 22 of Dwarka in southwest Delhi, bolted his room from inside and went to the terrace. His 47-year-old son Sudhir Garg, went down and pleaded with his father to come down.

But Kailash Chand jumped and fell on Sudhir. The father died on the spot while Sudhir died in the hospital where he was taken for treatment.

Copyright Indo-Asian News Service

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now