Tuesday, February 21, 2006

keg party wrap-up, HOLL@!!!1


So the party was a great sucess, peep the photos here. We still have a half full keg, I'm slowly working on drinking the rest of it, but I am only one man. We managed to convince everybody at the party that it was Miller Lite, ha ha.. it wasn't! It was Busch Lite! I guess nobody figured it out or didn't care. The pictures includes many shots of people on the floor in various states of fucked-up-ed-ness. As you can see from the photos there was a lot of wrestling on the ground and people getting drawn on. The sushi I brought for the party went over real well, it was a HUGE platter (sorry no pics )-:) that I got from Kotobuki, well worth it and very delicious! We played nintendo games, duck hunt, mario, DR. Mario, mortal combat, etc.. Al in all I feel it lived up to the bar we set the last time we threw a shin-ding like this.

No comments: