Wednesday, December 21, 2005

yaaaaa

marx went really well last night. I played my Phil Collins "Easy lover" remix, and the garage remix of Kool and the Gang's "ladies night". I got some good feedback from the people there, and the best part - i got a phone number on a bar napkin (a first) from a pretty ladie who said that she thought my music was "fabalous". lol.

i think I'm slowly realizing, katie helped me with this, that I like and play some gay ass music. Most of my tracks feature diva vocals and extended breakdowns which i use as drop and mix points. Apparently these are signs that my selection is super limp wristed. My Man in the mirror mix really set it off, I never really knew it was a michael jackson song until one of my roomates pointed it out. She was all like, "Bad is like the best MJ album ever."

Well I'm glad that everything went over so well. People told me they enjoyed it and i think that's cool, yo. I won't be back there until the 3rd of January. My drink offer still stands, mention my blog and get a free drink. Actually since this outlet receives minum exposure as it is, the first person to mention it to the bar tender will get whatever they want, shots, beers, wine, etc.. fuckin' go nuts.

No comments: