Wednesday, June 22, 2005

so i have a blog now.

Well im not really sure exactly what will come of this but i now have my own blog.. yeaahaa.. so come what may, I'll try and post as much as possible and see if i can't create something interesting and unique here for others to read and perhaps over time appreciate, cause that's what this whole thing is about right? sharing? After reading others relentlessly and following this emerging trendiness for a couple of years now I decided to join the fray. I'm sure that this is reminiscient of every first post ever by a junior blogger, but whatever. monkey see monkey do, and well there are plenty of other monkies out there for me to imitate. and also i got tired of having to post as anomoyous all the time on other people's blogspot posts, so now I can do so as mattb79, 79 being the year in which I was born, and Matt, well that's what i call myself, the b being the first letter of my last name, clever, eh? I'll try to populate this space with tidbits from the web, news, etc.. that haven't allready been splattered all over the blogsphere by everybody else, as i so commonly see, you know you'll flip through a buncha diff blogs and see the same items repeated here and there, well i think that's lame. oh and no spell checking, that's not my style. at least not right now, some entries will be vetted carefully, others will be the result of me being really sloppy drunk which happens alot btw, in which case i proably wont remember making them at all, and they might get deleted the next morning. or possibly this post will be the only one ever and I'll loose interest in the whole thing together. I'll try and make most of the posts like this one where I just sort of type fast off the top of my head, I find that this produces the most usable results for this medieum, otherwise I might not have much to say. ehh.. we'll see.

No comments: